Monday, October 22, 2007

"Places That Belong To You"

" This is such a beautiful song that speaks out my soul's language. Hear it, my love. This is for you!"-- Prairiewinds

O.S.T Prince of Tides
Sung by: Barbra Streisand

Mornings, evenings

Days that hurried past
Dreams that should have lasted
Moments, hours
Slipping by as we told each other secrets
Somehow I'll never let go of the memories
Something always seems to remind me
of how it was... of what it was, WHEN it was
... all that was
Laughter, love songs
Footsteps that I hear make me think you're near me
Poems, pictures
Letters never mailed
Boats that never sailed
Remember that even though we can't be together
We're more for having loved one another
We share the sky
We learned to fly
Someday, when someone else's arms are around us
When time has put some distance between us
The years will come and show how memories come and go
They ebb and flow like the tides
There are quiet places in my heart
Ever since we've parted
Gentle, tender
Traces of a song
Places that belong to you

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me