Saturday, January 12, 2008

Beauteous Feature

A lifetime of hardwork
published as "Hands" by Humble Nailbanger


I clearly remember the shape of his hands. They were much just like mine in terms of size. It's not that I have such big hands, it's just that his hands were small and pretty- much like a lady's. I remember how they trembled everytime he reached for anything and how warm and loving they were when they had to run through my entirety. I miss them. I long to touch them and feel them on each of my cheek once again! I want to see them with my golden bond of love in one of his fingers. I want to hold them in my own hands ... as they grow old and wrinkled with age!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me