Friday, August 31, 2007

Woebegone Thoughts



I used to like writing diaries more than I do today because unlike the usual purpose of keeping track of what transpired during the days that go past, I wrote ones, so for him to read.

I knew he would diligently wait for my diaries and would constantly quest for more as that was his only way of knowing who I am, what I think of and how I think of things. I sensed that he found my daily confessions very amusing and that they instantly became his daily cup of tea. My diaries were his life… so at least till my writings started to disappear in the mist of his original path.

Now my blog spot is a dark and empty hollow…One terra incognita bereaved of all the splendors of a bestselling book.

Without my only avid reader, my thoughts remain shallow and lost in a world of ill-defined words. In his absence, the empty space in my heart grows wider every single day… and so does the empty space between my lines!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me