Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Twilight


This will be the last month that I shall be seeing those two places that held so much beautiful memories of him and I. I will no longer be able to check whether they have forgotten to turn on the red and yellow lights on the hotel signs or not. He will no longer find me in the same place where he thought I always would be in.

I went to the rooftop for a coffee break with my fellow workmates in the evening and all I could feel is the sadness of having to say goodbye to everything I have come so much to know. The air was a bit cold up there and from a distance, I could see how the red sign of Citygarden glistened with the stars and the full-moon above it. I won't see that same scene anymore

I no longer hope that one day he would come and find me. He won't do that. Or if the winds change his mind and he would seek for the familiar path that he thought would lead to me, he will find out that time has put so much distance between us and it won't be easy at all to follow the trails to my door.

But my heart shall endure all of these... all because of one love that is lost in a pitch black and forgotten world

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me