Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Precious...




A Jade World in the Hands
by: Cecile C.



I have something in my hands. Something that made me stare blankly at a photograph on the wall for quite a long time. They were our tickets to the elephant and air balloon rides when I was on a holiday with him in Siem Reap.

I sniffed them hoping I could pick his scent again or even see his fingerprints in them. Then I looked at the dates on them and felt just like being there again. While I scrutinized the ink smudges that concealed some of the details of the tickets, I zoomed back to all those moments that I have shared with him there and hope it would just replay itself again in my life.

It was my first time on an elephant and even my first time on an air balloon. I could not describe my happiness that I giggled and laughed all through the rides. It wasn't just the thought that I have never ridden those before but also the thought that he made it all happen for me and he was there to experience it with me.

He took so much videos of me and now I keep viewing them and regretting that I never held the camera instead so I would have more views of him now instead of my ever drab self. %^$#!

I am lucky to be able to hear his voice in the background though. And all throughout that tour, I noticed that he never even failed to warn me to be careful in doing anything. He never forgot to remind me to be extra careful in climbing the elephant's back. And I also could hear him asking me to recline so I would feel more comfortable in that chair. There must be a word for that chair mounted on the elephant's back that I am not aware of. ..But what the heck! All I could think now is how caring he was.

Perhaps he never realized that there are a lot of things about him that I consider great and that everytime I think of them, my heart just melts so instantly. He might not even know that he has always been so sweet to me for that might be his nature really, but I wish he knows by now that be this so or not, I still appreciate every single thing he did for me.

He is the sweetest man I have ever known and the only one who really knew how to pamper my soul. Every story he told and the way his lips moved when he spoke, were music to my heart.

I wish he knows that if ever there would be a time when he would feel so unimportant, he could always think of how beautiful he is to me and how important he is in my life. I wish he knows that I think nobody else could ever come close to my heart but him. It doesn't matter who I am with and where I am... I will always treasure him and his memories like a priceless jewel that belongs to me.

You belong to me ... Jade B. Fraser

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me